Senior “Capstone” Year-long project
We have a group of 5 graduating Seniors this year at The Birch School. Each one will be working on a Year-Long Capstone project to culminate their learning.
We invite 3 – 4 other Graduating Seniors to join us for the Year-Long Project.Participating students must be at least 16 years old by September 1 and graduating in June 2018.
- guest visitors
- peer and support and collaboration
- mentor and teacher support
- Culminating Panel/Review Team to hear presentations
- Present to the public at Year-End Showcase
- Birch resources for project identification and completion
- Stable, constant group of support all year
- Framework, deadlines and encouragement for completion
- Authentic Audiences
$900 for the year-long program.
Written review of project from assembled review team.
Student is responsible for identifying a portion of the review team.
For detailed description of project and requirements see here: