STEPS TO RETURN AFTER EXPOSURE OR POSITIVE TEST:
- Return no sooner than 5 days from onset of symptoms and be symptom-free for 24 hours.
- Test Negative within 24 hours of return and submit timestamped photo or written clearance from Medical Doctor.
- Complete Affirmation Form and submit to us
- Mask at all times during the school day, both indoors and outdoors for 5 days.
- return to in-person learning
Use the Quarantine Affirmation if you were identified as a close contact and you were exposed.
Use the Isolation Affirmation if you had COVID and were quarantined.
ISOLATION AFFIRMATION FILLABLE FORM
QUARANTINE AFFIRMATION FILLABLE FORMaffirmation_of_isolation_011222